I received this recipe from my friend. Very simple, but also very tasty!
Cream Peach Pie
1 can (29 oz.) sliced peaches, drained and placed on paper towel to dry a little more
1 unbaked Pet-Ritz deep dish pie crust (from the frozen section)
1 carton (1/2 pint) whipping cream
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice peach slices again so they are smaller slices (slice each peach slice into 2 or 3 slices).
3. Arrange peaches in unbaked pie shell. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Mix whipping cream, flour and sugar just enough to mix. DO NOT WHIP! (Stir with a fork just until blended.) Pour over peaches.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 60 minutes.